Was it useful?

What does 4n mean? It stands for Foreign

Comments having 4n

#natation composition du relais 4x100 4N messieurs @Cam_Lacourt @BussiereTho @StraviusJs et @Clement_Mignon #Rio2016 #AllezLesBleus

#natation composition du relais 4x100 4N dames @beryl_gasta Fanny Deberghes marie Wattel et @BonnetCha #Rio2016 #AllezLesBleus

#natation #Rio2016 Sur 400 4N dames @lara_grangeon termine 22e (4:43.98) et Fantine Lesaffre 23e (4:44.47) #espritbleu

Talking audi's and alloys 4n HQ @jasonPDutton

What an unbelievable effort from @scotlandrl, by the way. They should be very, very proud of how they've performed in the 4N.

Tropics Update: TD Fiona 24.4N, 58.4W, max winds 35mph. Disturbance 1 has 10% formation chance, 2 has 90% chance.

He further states to @ANI_news they resorted to raising slogans against the offer to surrender & threw stones. Does it justify killing 4n

You can now catch up on all the recordings and presentations from our student experience meeting: #jiscexperts16

Most popular questions

What does 4n stand for?


4n stands for "Foreign"

How to abbreviate "Foreign"?


"Foreign" can be abbreviated as 4n

What is the meaning of 4n abbreviation?


The meaning of 4n abbreviation is "Foreign"

What does 4n mean?


4n as abbreviation means "Foreign"

Related Acronym Searches